My Home Hotel @ Taman Connaught Cheras Review

My Home Hotel @ Taman Connaught Cheras


My Home Hotel @ Taman Connaught Cheras Review

Location : My Home Hotel @ Taman Connaught Cheras, Cheras, Malaysia


My Home Hotel @ Taman Connaught Cheras Review

My Home Hotel @ Taman Connaught Cheras ReviewMy Home Hotel @ Taman Connaught Cheras Review

Check inFrom 2:00 PM hoursCheck outUntil 12:00 PM hoursCancellation / Prepayment Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type.Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.Children and extra bedsFree!One child under 10 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.PetsPets are not allowed.Accepted credit cardsNo credit cards accepted, only cash



My Home Hotel @ Taman Connaught Cheras Review

My Home Hotel @ Taman Connaught Cheras


My Home Hotel @ Taman Connaught Cheras Review

My Home Hotel @ Taman Connaught Cheras






Booking.com: My Home Hotel @ Taman Connaught Cheras , Cheras ...
Located along the Taman Connaught Cheras Night Market Street, this boutique hotel is just a 5-minute walk from local eateries.

My Home Hotel | We Care Your Sleep
Home; About Us; Our Hotels. Jalan Tar; Cheras Selatan; Kelana Jaya; Taman Connaught; Gua Musang; Kuchai Lama; Pekeliling; Setapak; Prima Sri Gombak; Reservation;

My Home Hotel | My Home Hotel @ Taman Connaught
Home; About Us; Our Hotels. Jalan Tar; Cheras Selatan; Taman Connaught, 6 1/2 Miles, 58000 Cheras, Email : connaught@myhomehotel.com.my

My Home Hotel Taman Connaught Kuala Lumpur Malaysia - Best ...
My Home Hotel Taman Connaught, located in Cheras, Kuala Lumpur, is a popular choice for travelers. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city

My Home Hotel Taman Connaught | Cheras - Kuala Lumpur Hotel ...
The hotel can offer immense pleasure to both leisure and business travelers. All the 29 rooms of this 2 star My Home Hotel Taman Connaught resort are furnished with

Booking.com: My Home Hotel @ Taman Connaught Cheras , Cheras ...
My Home Hotel @ Taman Connaught Cheras, Cheras Tempah dengan Jaminan Harga Terbaik! 1 ulasan dan 12 gambar di Booking.com.

My Home Hotel @ Taman Connaught Cheras in Cheras, Malaysia - Best ...
Located along the Taman Connaught Cheras Night Market Street, this boutique hotel is just a 5-minute walk from local eateries. It provides complimentary Wi-Fi access

My Home Hotel Taman Connaught Hotel - Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia ...
Location. Situated in Kuala Lumpur, My Home Hotel Taman Connaught is close to Kuala Lumpur Race Course. Additional area attractions include Petaling Street and

My Home Hotel Taman Connaught - KL Hotel Booking | Book Kuala ...
Discount Kuala Lumpur (KL) Hotel Malaysia - Book 3-5 star Hotels in KL . Book online now for GREAT SAVINGS. Best Rate KL Hotel rates.

HotelsCombined - My Home Hotel-Taman Connaught, Kuala Lumpur ...
My Home Hotel-Taman Connaught, Kuala Lumpur Find deals up to 80% off. Rated 5.4 out of 10 from 26 reviews. Compare 28 other hotels near My Home Hotel-Taman

0 comments:

 
Top