My Hotel @ Bukit Bintang Review

My Hotel @ Bukit Bintang


My Hotel @ Bukit Bintang Review

Location : My Hotel @ Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


My Hotel @ Bukit Bintang Review

My Hotel @ Bukit Bintang ReviewMy Hotel @ Bukit Bintang Review

Check inFrom 2:00 PM hoursCheck outUntil 12:00 PM hoursCancellation / Prepayment Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type.Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.Children and extra bedsFree!One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.One older child or adult is charged MYR 80 per person per night in an extra bed.The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.There is no capacity for baby beds in the room.Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.PetsPets are not allowed.Accepted credit cardsVisa,Euro/MastercardThe hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.



My Hotel @ Bukit Bintang Review

My Hotel @ Bukit Bintang


My Hotel @ Bukit Bintang Review

My Hotel @ Bukit Bintang






Kuala Lumpur Hotel: My Hotel @ Bukit Bintang | Official Website
MyHotel @ Bukit Bintang is a new leisure hotel that offers a simple, clean and comfortable accommodation to all leisure and business travelers.

Kuala Lumpur Hotel: My Hotels | Official Website
My Hotel @ Bukit Bintang MyHotel @ Bukit Bintang is a new leisure hotel that offers a simple, clean and comfortable accommodation to all leisure and business travelers.

My Hotel @ bukit bintang (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) - Hotel Reviews ...
Stayed at the My Hotel in Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia recently, As a whole I got value for money from the hotel. The room and toilet were clean

Kuala Lumpur Hotel: My Hotels | Official Website
MyHotel @ Bukit Bintang is a new two-star hotel that offers a simple, clean and comfortable accommodation to all leisure and business travelers.

My Hotel @ Bukit Bintang (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) | Expedia
Book the My Hotel @ Bukit Bintang - This hotel is located in Kuala Lumpur (Golden Triangle), close to Jalan Alor, Petaling Street, and Kuala Lumpur Tower. Also nearby

My Hotel @ Bukit Bintang Hotel - Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia - With 22 ...
Location. Located in Kuala Lumpur (Golden Triangle), My Hotel @ Bukit Bintang is close to Jalan Alor , Petaling Street , and Kuala Lumpur Tower . Also nearby are

Accommodation in Kuala Lumpur: My Hotel @ Bukit Bintang
Located at the Crossroad between Bukit Bintang and Jalan Pudu, Monorail and LRT stations are within walking distance rom the Hotel. In the 100 fully air-conditioned

My Hotel @ Bukit Bintang | Kuala Lumpur Hotels
Whether on business or holiday, each of the 100 rooms at this 2-star property are designed help guests relax in comfort and style. Every room in the hotel offers

Hotel Reviews of My Hotel @ Bukit Bintang Kuala Lumpur Malaysia ...
Hotel Reviews My Hotel @ Bukit Bintang Kuala Lumpur Malaysia - Useful reviews of this 2 star hotel. GOOD TEAM HOTEL SERVICE,FOOD EXCELLENT,SERVICE OK CLEAN OK T..

My Hotel @ Bukit Bintang in Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia at Hotels.com
Location. Located in Kuala Lumpur (Golden Triangle), My Hotel @ Bukit Bintang is close to Jalan Alor , Petaling Street , and Kuala Lumpur Tower . Also nearby are

0 comments:

 
Top