I Boutique Hotel Review

I Boutique Hotel


I Boutique Hotel Review

Location : I Boutique Hotel, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia


I Boutique Hotel Review

I Boutique Hotel ReviewI Boutique Hotel Review

Check-in14:00 - 18:00 hoursCheck-out12:00 - 13:00 hoursCancellation / Prepayment Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type.Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.Children and extra bedsFree!All children from 2 to 10 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.PetsPets are not allowed.Accepted credit cardsVisa,Euro/MastercardThe hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.



I Boutique Hotel Review

I Boutique Hotel


I Boutique Hotel Review

I Boutique Hotel






Hotel Iboutique - Hotel iBoutique - Your one stop boutique hotel ...
Welcome to iBoutique Hotel, tastefully renovated in 2011 with 48 cozy rooms that offer affordable accommodation without compromising guest comfort for stay with

i-Hotel
Reservations: reservation@i-hotel.com.my KUALA LUMPUR. No. 143 Jalan Maharajalela 50150 Kuala Lumpur Wilayah Perseketuan Tel: +603 2413 0688 / +603 2142 0988 Fax

Boutique Hotels | Luxury, Chic & Best Hotels | i-escape.com
A hand-picked portfolio of the best boutique hotels, B&Bs, and villas for rent, in some of the world's most stunning locations

Miami Airport Convention Center


Homestead Studio Suites Miami - Airport - Blue Lagoon


I-City Boutique Hotel, Malaysia
I-City Boutique Hotel Overview I-City Hotel is designed with a touch of Malaysian Style Living with a blend of modern contemporary technology to provide a comfortable

I Boutique Hotel - Yellow Pages
i boutique Budget Hotel welcome you! Stay in i boutique Hotel, Petaling Jaya of choice with affordable price and spacious rooms. Just off the New Pantai Expressway

Boutique Hotel - small luxury hotels
A boutique hotel is defined as a small and luxurious hotel. Here you will find a wide range of boutique hotels all with real time availability and online booking

Boutique hotel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Boutique hotel is a term popularized in North America and the United Kingdom to describe hotels which often contain luxury facilities of varying size in unique or

Hotels.Com-Montreal Boutique Hotels, Boutique Hotel Reservations ...
Online Boutique hotel booking and room reservations in Montreal. Enjoy last minute offers and deals for Boutique hotels in Canada.

0 comments:

 
Top